Job Description: Administrative Assistant
We are a rapidly growing SaaS company seeking a highly organized and self-motivated Assistant to join our dynamic team and support our ambitious growth plans.
You'll play a key role in the day-to-day operations of our office, working closely with managers and teams, managing critical business processes, coordinating meetings and events, and performing a variety of other duties as needed.
- You’ll provide administrative support to our managers and teams
- You’ll perform data entry and maintain accurate records
- You will help coordinate events and tradeshow schedule, calendars and travel
- You’ll interface with vendors as needed
- You’ll help prepare and assist with correspondence, reports, and presentations as needed
- You’ll be asked to assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Help maintain office environment and culture
- Work on other projects as assigned
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite, quick to learn business software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
We offer competitive benefits including health insurance, 401(k) plan, and other perks. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced SaaS company and be a part of a team that is making a real impact in the industry. You'll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and develop your skills in project management. If you're passionate about being a part of a dynamic and growing company, this is the job for you!