Senior/Staff/Principal Backend Engineer
Method Procurement, LLC is a well-funded, high energy, US based software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology start-up focused on spend and inventory management. Our cloud-based platform helps healthcare professionals drive results to the bottom line with an efficient procurement cycle allowing them to manage their supplies, inventory, and payments with ease. At Method, we come to work ready to revolutionize the way our clients operate with a completely modern, digital-first approach that our clients love. We have experienced tremendous growth over the last year, and we are expanding our engineering team to meet the increasing needs of our customers.
What we offer:
- 100% work from home, anywhere in a US compatible time zone (GMT-4 through -7)
- Competitive salary including 401k, health, vision, and dental benefits
- 4 weeks of paid time off plus 5 paid holidays
- Work with a great team of experienced engineers in a fast-growing startup
- See your work have a direct impact on our business and our customer’s success
What you are required to bring to the role:
- 6+ years of professional experience developing web-based applications
- Extensive experience building REST APIs in Node.js
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Advanced experience in designing and building highly scalable and secure solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment implementing Continuous Delivery
- Deep experience in deploying and troubleshooting a cloud-based applications
- Strong passion for software engineering and a deep curiosity for learning
- Very good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering and/or Math
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you!
Please Note: We cannot accommodate sponsorship or H1B visa holders at this time.